Since 1946, when the Dominican Sisters operated the Jackson Infirmary, to St. Dominic’s burgeoning reputation as a premier healthcare organization, the human factor has been a vital part of St. Dominic’s mission. Their Christian healing ministry goes hand in hand with the latest medical advancements to produce a level of care that addresses the specific needs of each patient, from the physical to the spiritual. Services range from cancer treatment, to cardiology, neurology, and emergency room care.
969 Lakeland Drive
Jackson, MS 39216