We can’t wait to see everyone this Saturday, August 11 at the 14th Annual Bright Lights Belhaven Nights! As we move closer to the festival we wanted to make sure you had specific details that will make your festival experience the best that it can possibly be!
There are three entrance gates: Carlisle Street by Lou’s, East and West Poplar Street.
- You can park in the Baptist Parking Garages
- Gates and ticket booths are CASH ONLY, don’t worry if you forget, we will have ATMs
- Tickets are $10 presale which closes Thursday, August 9 at midnight
- Tickets at the gate are $15
- Kids 12 and under get in free
- The festival is kid-friendly, we have a whole area dedicated just to them!!!
- Gates open at 5:00 pm
- Festival ends at 10:30pm
- There will be food and craft vendors on site
- No outside food and beverages allowed
- Don’t think we won’t check your backpacks/excessively large purses, we are on to you.
- Bring a bag chair, it couldn’t hurt.
- We LOVE our furry friends but keep in mind there are 3000+ people in a small footprint and a lot of loud music, it may not be the best environment for them.
- It will be HOT, just saying.
- If you know an Anti-Rain Dance, call me, we need to talk.
- Come READY TO PARTY!!! This is going to be our best year yet!!
Music Line Up
BELHAVEN PARK STAGE
4:30pm-5:45pm – House Music
5:45pm-6:30pm –Cary Hudson
6:50pm-7:35pm –Young Valley
7:55pm-8:55pm –Becca Mancari
9:15pm-10:30pm –The Weeks
4:30pm-5:05pm – House Music
5:05pm-6:05pm –Southern Komfort Brass Band
6:25pm-7:40pm –Christone Kingfish Ingram
8:00pm-9:15pm –Robert Randolph & The Family Band
5:00pm-5:30pm –Fondren Guitar Band
5:45pm-6:00pm –Elam Roberson
6:15pm-7:00pm –TB Ledford
7:15pm-8:00pm –Taylor Hildebrand
SECOND LINE BAND
6:45pm-7:45pm – Marching Street Performance Southern Komfort Brass Band